"Heston Blumenthal recipe - Discover how to cook the celebrity chef recipe. A few years ago I had a revelation: chicken and mushrooms go extremely well together. Since then, I?ve tried many recipes using these two main ingredients."
Recipe by: heston-blumenthal
Rate this recipe (7 votes)
584 people have saved this recipe
4 small boneless chicken breasts 2 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms 1 tablespoon minced onion flakes 1/2 cup chopped red or green pepper 1 dash garlic powder 2 teaspoons honey 1/4 cup soy sauce.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish.
3. Sprinkle the chicken with the onion flakes.
4. In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, and garlic powder; pour the mixture evenly over the chicken.
5. Cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
6. Spread the mushrooms and red or green peppers evenly over the chicken and continue to bake, covered, for about 20 more minutes (or until the mushrooms are tender).
Nutritional information for one serving:
Calories: 189 Calories from fat: 74 Total fat: 8.3g Cholesterol: 55mg Sodium: 1063mg Total carbs: 7.3g Fiber: 1g Protein: 21.7g Weight Watchers points: 4