See below ingredients and instructions of the recipe
3/4 c Sugar 1 ts Almond extract
1/2 c Butter, softened 1 1/2 c Flour
1 Egg 1/2 c Cocoa powder
Sift flour and cocoa together, set aside. Cream butter and sugar at low
speed. Add egg and Almond extract. Continue to beat until smooth. Add flour
and continue to beat on low speed. Dough will seem very dry, it will
moisten as it is mixed. Gather dough into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and
chill for 1 to 2 hours. Bake at 375 deg f for 10 to 12 minutes. Makes 5-6
NOTE::Form cookies as follows:
1. Mix dough and chill.
2. Lightly oil mold using pastry brush or cooking spray.
3. Blot out excess.
4. Dust mold with flour. Knock out excess by tapping mold on hard surface
like a cutting board.
5. Using heel of hand press dough into mold.
6. Level dough with a knife or spatula, using a sawing motion.
7. To remove dough from mold, rap the mold against a protected surface ( a
cutting board covered with a towel works well). Hold mold upright and rap
the mold sharply against the board 2 to 3 times. As the dough begins to
fall out, catch with hand and lay on ungreased cookie sheet. If dough does
not come out, rotate mold and rap the other side.
8. Mold remaining dough, but do not re-oil mold.