See below ingredients and instructions of the recipe
3 c Flour 1 tb Vanilla extract
2 c Sugar 1 c Heavy cream
1/4 c (+ 2 tbs) unsweetened 6 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
Cocoa powder 1 c Milk chocolate chips
2 ts Baking soda 15 Snack-size snickers
1/2 ts Salt Candy bars; cut in
3/4 c Vegetable oil -thin slices
2 tb Vinegar 1/2 c Peanuts; chopped
Recipe by: 365 Great Chocolate Desserts - ISBN 0-06-016537-5
Preparation Time: 1:00
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar,
cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Whisk in oil, vinegar, 1 tsp vanilla,
and 2 cups cold water until well blended.
2. Pour into 2 greased 9-inch round cake pans, dividing evenly. Bake
25 to 28 mins, or until a cake tester inserted in center comes out
clean. Let cakes cool in pans 15 to 20 mins, then unmold onto racks
to cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, in a 2-qt bowl, combine cream, semisweet chocolate
chips and milk chocolate chips. Heat in a microwave on High 1 1/2 to
2 mins, or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in remaining 1
4. Remove 3/4 cup chocolate mixtire and set aside to cool. While
remaining mixture is still warm --- but not hot --- add Snickers
pieces and stir until combined (some pieces will remain chunky; some
will melt). Set aside to cool.
5. When firm enough to spread, fill stacked cake layers with half of
Snickers mixture. Spread remaining mixture evenly over top of cake.
Frost sides with some of reserved 3/4 cup chocolate mixture and
spread remaining chocolate mixture over top of cake. Sprinkle peanuts
around top edge of cake to make a border. Refrigerate for at least 1
hour before serving.