"Discover how to cook this dessert recipe. Sweet dessert recipe for free. Delicious healthy recipe. Dessert recipe, cooking tips and food recipe. Easy and quick dessert recipe!"
Recipe by: marie-thereze
Rate this recipe (1 votes)
90 people have saved this recipe
See below ingredients and instructions of the recipe
1 1/2 lb Cooking apples 1/2 c Sunflower seeds
1/4 c Raw sugar 1/4 c Raw cane or demerara sugar
1 1/2 c Fresh cranberries 1 1/4 c Whole-wheat flour
Crumble 1 c Oatmeal
1/3 c Butter or margarine
* Serve hot with natural yogurt or serve cold with ice cream
1. Peel, core and dice the apples. Measure about 4 3/4 cups.
2. Cook in a saucepan with the sugar and about 2 tbs water until
3. Add the cranberies and cook for a further minute. Remove from
4. Melt butter or margarine and add the sunflower seeds. Fry gently
for a few minutes.
5. Meanwhile, mix together the other ingredients in a large bowl,
rubbing in the sugar if lumpy.
6. Pour in the butter and sunflower seeds and combine to form a loose
7. Place the fruit in a large, shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle
the crisp topping over.
8. Cook at 350øF for about 40 minutes or until the top is golden and
Time: Preparation takes about 20 minutes; cooking takes about 50
Award-winning television personality. The queen of fried foods and Southern cooking. Earnings: $9 million
Celebrity chef with 3 stars at the Michelin Guide, with worldwide restaurants!
English celebrity chef also known as The Naked Chef. BBC food television shows.
Discover the best rice recipes with pictures: risotto, basmati, brown rice. Try delicious rice free recipes.
Discover the best chicken recipes with pictures for all family: hamburger, hot dog, tuna, beef, vegetarian, etc...
Discover the best meat recipes with pictures: chicken, pork, beef, veal, etc... Try delicious meat free recipes!