2 cups pre-cooked rice
1 red pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tomato, skinned, cut into 1/2-1-inch cubes
1 tbsp. minced garlic clove
1 tbsp. freshly chopped coriander
1 tsp. salt, or to taste
1 tbsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsps. olive oil
1. Add 2 tbsps. olive oil in a large wok over medium heat, swirl to coat surface until hot, saute 1 tbsp. minced garlic briefly until aromatic, which will take about 20 seconds, stir fry tomato cubes over medium heat until soften, about 2-3 minutes.
2. Then add red pepper pieces, sprinkle with 1 tbsp. ground black pepper, and 1 tsp. salt.
3. Add the rice back into the wok in which it was cooked, stir fry over medium heat, toss gently once or twice.
4. Cook until the tomato sauce was absorbed by the rice, top with 1 tbsp. chopped coriander before serving.
5. Serve hot on a plate then.