See below ingredients and instructions of the recipe
2 lb Bulk breakfast sausage 1 tb Sugar
1 md Onion, coarsely chopped 1/2 ts Dried oregano leaves
2 lb Cabbage, cored and cut into 1 1/2 ts Salt
-1-inch pieces 1/4 ts Pepper
16 oz Can whole peeled tomatoes, 2 tb Flour
-undrained 1/4 c Cold water
1. Crumble sausage into a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non- metallic
casserole and add onion.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 minutes or until sausage is
cooked and onion is tender. Stir freequently. Drain off excess fat.
3. Add cabbage, tomatoes, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir to
combine. 4. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 8 to 10 minutes or until
cabbage is tender.
5. In a small cup mix flour and water until smooth.
6. Gradually stir flour mixture into sausage mixture.
7. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes, stirring frequently