300-450ml/¼pt-½pt of milk
45g/3tbsp plain flour
pinch of sugar
1. Put the eggs in a big bowl and whisk.
2. Add the milk and whisk again, then add the flour and whisk.
3. Put a bit of the mixture in a non-stick pan with a little melted butter or oil and heat. Flip when it is crispy brown on the edge and put on a plate.
4. Chop the bananas in a diagonal shape so you get about 4 pieces from each banana. Heat the margarine in pan and fry them until they are brown on both sides.
5. To serve, place two pieces of banana in centre of a pancake. Put a dollop of syrup on top of the banana, roll up and serve.