"Wolfgang Puck recipe - Discover how to cook the celebrity chef recipe. Delicious chef recipe explained by Wolfgang Puck. Healthy chef recipe. Easy, quick and recipe free!"
Recipe by: wolfgang-puck
Rate this recipe (19 votes)
119 people have saved this recipe
2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 3/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
2/3 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon fine parsley flakes
1/3 cup crab meat (fresh or canned lump)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine baking mix, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, milk, and 1 half of the melted butter in a medium bowl. Mix by hand until well-combined.
3. Pat out the dough into circle approximately 8 inches in diameter, with a slight lip around the edge, like a pizza crust.
4. Sprinkle the parsley over the top of the dough. Be sure the dried parsley flakes are crushed fine. You can easily crush the flakes in a small bowl with your thumb and forefinger.
5. Sprinkle the crab over the top of the dough.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the crab. Don?t go all of the way to the edge of the dough leave a margin of a half-inch or so around the edge.
7. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the cheese on top begins to slightly brown.
8. Combine the remaining butter with the garlic powder and brush it over the top of the bake as soon as it comes out of the oven. Slice it like a pizza into 8 pieces and serve hot.
Heston Blumenthal - The Fat Duck
The Fat Duck is voted the #1 best restaurant in the world by Michelin Guide (celebrity chef from England)
French celebrity chef. The "Chef of the Century" with 26 Michelin Guide Stars - the most of any chef in the world!
Top chef of the "California Cuisine" all over U.S. Earnings: $16 million
Discover the best meat recipes with pictures: chicken, pork, beef, veal, etc... Try delicious meat free recipes!
The largest collection of cooking recipes. Search our cooking database for delicious recipes. FREE recipes: pasta, dessert, appetizers, meat, and more!
Discover the best pasta recipes with pictures: raviolis, spaghettis, lasagna, cannellinis, and more pasta recipes!