See below ingredients and instructions of the recipe
1 tb Chinese dried prawns
1 tb Coriander leaves
2 Cloves garlic
125 g Prawns, cooked
500 ga Pork -- minced, lean
1 tb Fish sauce -- to taste
6 White bread slices -- day
Vegetable oil -- for frying
1. Finely chop the dried prawns (shrimps), coriander and garlic in
food processor. Add fresh prawns and pork and grind to paste.
2. Add fish sauce and egg. Process until mixed.
3. Spread paste on bread. Cut crusts and slice into four triagles.
4. Heat oil for deep frying. Fry toast only four or five pcs at a
time. Slide into oil, filling downward and fry until golden brown,
then flip over and cook other side briefly.
5. remove toast and place on wire rack to drain.
6. Arrange toast on shredded lettuce with a small bowl of sweet and
source sauce. Serve hot.
Recipe By : Nila Sweeney