See below ingredients and instructions of the recipe
3 oz Pizza Dough - (onions, green pepper,
2 oz Chef-Mate Bacon 'n Cheddar - carrots, zucchini, mush-
- Cheese Sauce; unheated - rooms, broccoli)
3 oz Vegetables; stir-fried
1. Roll out pizza dough. Place on lightly greased 7 inch pizza pan.
Pat with hands to fit pan.
2. Spread cheese sauce evenly to edge of dough, leaving 1/2 inch
space from the rim.
3. Place stir-fried vegetables along half of the dough. Fold dough
in half. Seal and crimp edges. Prick top with fork generously.
4. Bake in preheated 375F convection oven 8-10 minutes or until
crust is golden brown. Serve.
Makes 1 small calzone.
Submitted By JOAN MERSHON On 01-23-95