See below ingredients and instructions
Whole meal flour 250 gms.
Mint leaves 1 cup
Oil 3 tbsp.
Salt As per taste
1. Sieve flour.
2. Dry mint leaves on a hot griddle and then powder.
3. Mix flour, salt and mint powder, add water to make a semi hard dough.
4. Knead well, cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
5. Divide into 8 equal portions,
6. Roll out each portion with a rolling pin to approximately six inch diameter.
7. Cook rolled portion (paratha) on a Tawa (griddle plate), on moderate heat for 3 minutes. Turn it and smear half a table
spoon of oil on paratha. Repeat the same on the other side.
8. Cook on low heat till golden brown. Serve hot with Dal Pakhtooni or curry
of your choice.