"Gordon Ramsay recipe - Discover how to cook the celebrity chef recipe. Delicious chef recipe explained by Gordon Ramsay. Healthy chef recipe. Easy, quick and recipe free!"
Recipe by: gordon-ramsay
Rate this recipe (27 votes)
324 people have saved this recipe
Eggs (at room temperature)
A pot of iced water with loads of ice
1. Boil a pot of water. When it's boiling, put the eggs in slowly.
2. Leave it for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
3. Meanwhile, add about 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar in the pot of iced water.
4. When time is up, transfer the eggs to the pot of cold water immediately.
5. You can start peeling 5 minutes later.
6. You can either drizzle soba sauce on the eggs or submerge them in the sauce for an hour in the fridge. (usually I'm pretty lazy to wait so i just drizzle :D)
American television personality and top chef. The 79th most powerful celebrity in the world. Earnings: $15 million
French celebrity chef. The "Chef of the Century" with 26 Michelin Guide Stars - the most of any chef in the world!
The most famous french celebrity chef with 3 stars at the Michelin Guide awards. Earnings: $15.9 million
Discover the best chicken recipes with pictures for all family: hamburger, hot dog, tuna, beef, vegetarian, etc...
Discover the best pasta recipes with pictures: raviolis, spaghettis, lasagna, cannellinis, and more pasta recipes!
Discover the best cheese recipes with pictures: cheesecake, fondue, pie, sandwich, appetizer, and more.