Eggs (at room temperature)
A pot of iced water with loads of ice
1. Boil a pot of water. When it's boiling, put the eggs in slowly.
2. Leave it for 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
3. Meanwhile, add about 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar in the pot of iced water.
4. When time is up, transfer the eggs to the pot of cold water immediately.
5. You can start peeling 5 minutes later.
6. You can either drizzle soba sauce on the eggs or submerge them in the sauce for an hour in the fridge. (usually I'm pretty lazy to wait so i just drizzle :D)