"Alain Ducasse recipe - Discover how to cook the celebrity chef recipe. Delicious chef recipe explained by Alain Ducasse. Healthy chef recipe. Easy, quick and recipe free!"
Recipe by: alain-ducasse
Rate this recipe (12 votes)
240 people have saved this recipe
Yield ABOUT 12 RINGS
340g DARK CHOCOLATE
3 GELATINE LEAVES
BASIL ICE CREAM
Yield 2 litres
12 EGG YOLKS
3 VANILLA PODS
25 TORN BASIL LEAVES
1) Boil the water, sugar and the glucose together
2) Soak the gelatine in cold water
3) Whisk the cream until semi whipped
4) When the water and sugar mix has boiled add the gelatine and mix
5) Melt the chocolate to 34°c
6) Add the water and sugar mix to the chocolate slowly a little at a time and mix well
7) Fold in the cream slowly a little at a time
8) Put into moulds and allow to set
BASIL ICE CREAM
1) SPLIT THE VANILLA POD AND SCRAPE OUT THE SEEDS
2) BOIL THE MILK , CREAM AND VANILLA WITH THE BASIL LEAVES
3) WHISK THE EGG YOLKS AND THE SUGAR TOGETHER
4) WHEN THE MILK BOILS POUR IT ONTO THE EGGS AND WHISK
5) COOK IT OUT AS AN ANGLAISE
6) PASS AND CHURN
French celebrity chef. The "Chef of the Century" with 26 Michelin Guide Stars - the most of any chef in the world!
American television personality and top chef. The 79th most powerful celebrity in the world. Earnings: $15 million
Award-winning television personality. The queen of fried foods and Southern cooking. Earnings: $9 million
Discover the best fish recipes with pictures for all family: sushi, tuna, hake, sea bream, salmon, and more fish recipes.
Discover the best chocolate recipes with pictures: black, with milk, desserts, ice cream, pie, white chocolate, etc...
The largest collection of cooking recipes. Search our cooking database for delicious recipes. FREE recipes: pasta, dessert, appetizers, meat, and more!