"Discover how to cook this meat recipe. Recipe free. Delicious healthy recipe. Meat recipe, cooking tips and food recipe. Easy and quick meat recipe for free!"
Recipe by: leandro
Rate this recipe (1 votes)
88 people have saved this recipe
See below ingredients and instructions of the recipe
4 lb Veal
Water to cover
2 c White wine
1 Peeled onion, cut in half
3 Bay leaves
Butter and Flour for white
3 ts Capers
1 ts Dill, chopped
1 c Heavy cream
2 Egg Yolks
Contributed to the echo by: Bill Birner Originally from: Gunter Preuss
Here's a recipe from another New Orleans Chaine de Rotisseur award
winner, Gunter Preuss. This is by Gunter Preuss of Versailles
Restaurant in New Orleans, a favored and elegant 5 star place. Some
amounts he omitted which need to be guessed at, to taste. VEAL
FRICASSE w. CAPERS DILL
1. Cut veal in 1 inch strips, (not too lean - not too fat.)
2. Evenly cover with water and bring to slow boil. Rinse clean.
3. Cover veal with water, season with salt, white wine, onion, bay
leaves, cloves, simmer until cooked.
4. Make a white roux and use strained stock for sauce. Cook until
flour taste is gone.
5. Add capers, dill, pepper and nutmeg. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Add cooked veal to sauce and simmer 10 more minutes.
7. Before serving, mix cream and egg yolks and pour very slowly into
Serve with rice or noodles.
The most famous french celebrity chef with 3 stars at the Michelin Guide awards. Earnings: $15.9 million
Celebrity chef with 3 stars at the Michelin Guide, with worldwide restaurants!
Award-winning television personality. The queen of fried foods and Southern cooking. Earnings: $9 million
Discover the best salad recipes with pictures: lettuce, tomato, etc...
Delicious and light salads!
Discover the best fish recipes with pictures for all family: sushi, tuna, hake, sea bream, salmon, and more fish recipes.
Discover the best chicken recipes with pictures: grilled, roasted, barbecue. All delicious chicken recipes for the family!