? 1 salmon fillet (with or without skin) approximately 500 grams
? 4 tbs sugar
? 2 tbs salt
? 2 tsp ground white pepper
? a bunch of fresh dill weed
? plastic or saran wrap for wrapping
1. Clean salmon fillet and wipe dry with paper towel. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Cover salmon with mixture.
4. Place bunch of dill weed (no need to cut or break) on top then fold salmon in half, covering the dill weed.
5. Wrap in saran wrap or plastic and place in plastic bag (just to make sure it does not drip on your refrigerator shelf.
6. Leave in refrigerator for at least 3 days to cure.