Jamie Oliver's Recipes:
Celebrity & Menu
Jamie Oliver 's first series was The Naked Chef. The title was a reference to the simplicity of Jamie Oliver 's recipes. Jamie Oliver has frequently admitted that he was not entirely happy with the title (In the UK edit of the show, the opening titles include a clip of him telling an unseen questioner, "No way! It's not me, it's the food!").
Jamie Oliver recipes - Find thousands of Jamie Oliver's recipes free. The largest collection of celebrity recipes. Browse a complete Jamie Oliver menu. Totally FREE recipes by celebrity chef. Cooking recipes explained by Jamie Oliver. Celebrity chef tip and cooking tips. All the cooking recipes explained by top chef.
Jamie Oliver's Recipes:
Jamie Oliver's Cooking Tips:
Cooking tips techniques for beginner and intermediate cooks by Jamie Oliver. Discover the best cooking tips to make life easier in the kitchen! Celebrity Chefs are so influential and have great tips and recipes for easy every cooking that are easy to follow both for every day and for special occasions.
Celebrity Chef Tips On Low Fat Cooking by Jamie Oliver:
* Get into the habit of measuring the oil you use while you cook,
rather than just pouring it out of the bottle. It will be much
easier to moderate the amount you use.
* Use non-stick cookware so that you don't have to use as much,
if any, fat. When sauteing, use a small amount of chicken broth
or wine instead of butter or oil.
* To make fat-free broth, chill your meat or chicken broth. The
fat will rise to the top, and you can remove it before using
* Many vegetables and fruits, including potatoes and apples,
retain many of their nutrients in their skin. So when possible,
leave the skin on your fruits and vegetables and cook them whole.
* Romaine lettuce is loaded with vitamins compared to iceberg.
It has three times as much Vitamin C and six times as much
* Vitamin C is destroyed quickly in cooking - so cook your
vegetables with Vitamin C in the smallest amount of water
possible and for a short amount of time.
* Stock up on spices. One of the keys to cooking low-fat and not
getting bored is to spice your food well. When you have finished
your recipe, always taste it and adjust the spices to meet your taste.
* Purchase the best (i.e. heaviest) set of non-stick cookware you
* When cooking a dish with both vegetables and meat (i.e. in stir frys
and stews), reduce the amount of meat by 1/3 and increase the amount
of vegetables by 1/3. You will hardly notice!
* Thicken gravies with milk or broth blended in the blender with
flour. Be sure to cook long enough to remove the raw flour taste.
You'll never notice the lack of fat.
* Use olive oil for cooking when appropriate. It adds to the taste
of the dish and is better for you.
Award Winning chefs - We brought together world-renowned chefs tips to share their most innovative celebrity recipes and cooking tips.
|Celebrity Chefs Recipes (cooking)
Award-winning television personality. The queen of fried foods and Southern cooking. Earnings: $9 million
See all celebrity chefs
|Recipes free and delicious!