"Gordon Ramsay recipe - Discover how to cook the celebrity chef recipe. Delicious chef recipe explained by Gordon Ramsay. Healthy chef recipe. Easy, quick and recipe free!"
Recipe by: gordon-ramsay
Rate this recipe (12 votes)
195 people have saved this recipe
4 cups cooked converted or parboiled rice (1 cup uncooked)
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
2 tablespoons finely grated carrot
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup diced onion (1/2 small onion)
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Cook rice following instructions on package (Bring 2 cups water to a boil, add rice and a dash of salt, reduce heat and simmer in covered saucepan for 20 minutes). Pour rice into a large bowl to let it cool in the refrigerator.
2. Scramble the eggs in a small pan over medium heat. Separate the scrambled chunks of egg into small pea-size bits while cooking.
3. When rice has cooled to near room temperature, add peas, grated carrot, scrambled egg and diced onion to the bowl. Carefully toss all of the ingredients together.
4. Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter in a large frying pan over medium/high heat.
5. When butter has completely melted, dump the bowl of rice and other ingredients into the pan and add soy sauce plus a dash of salt and pepper. Cook rice for 6-8 minutes over heat, stirring often.
This fried rice can be prepared ahead of time by cooking the rice, then adding the peas, carrots and egg plus half of the soy sauce. Keep this refrigerated until you are ready to fry it in the butter. That's when you add the salt, pepper and remaining soy sauce.
Top chef of the "California Cuisine" all over U.S. Earnings: $16 million
American celebrity chef. Top Southwestern cooking. He hosts Throwdown! Earnings: $2 million
French celebrity chef. The "Chef of the Century" with 26 Michelin Guide Stars - the most of any chef in the world!
Discover the best chocolate recipes with pictures: black, with milk, desserts, ice cream, pie, white chocolate, etc...
Discover the best chicken recipes with pictures for all family: hamburger, hot dog, tuna, beef, vegetarian, etc...
Discover the best meat recipes with pictures: chicken, pork, beef, veal, etc... Try delicious meat free recipes!